Robinson Christmas Parade
Theme: “Cowboy Country Christmas” Parade
The Christmas parade is held each year by the Greater Robinson Chamber of Commerce with support from the City of Robinson. This year the parade is set for Thursday, December 1st, beginning at 6:00 p.m. The parade begins at Robinson High School and ends at Peplow Park with a Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- Floats that are not registered will not be allowed to participate.
- Upon registration, your entry will be provided with a registration number.
- Your assigned number must be prominently displayed on float and clearly visible to the judges on the evening of the parade.
- We ask that you designate someone to walk along the float to pass out candy. Due to safety concerns, throwing candy from the float is highly discouraged.
- Once parade is over all participants should return back to the school in an appropriate ride. Please do NOT use floats to transport individuals back. We encourage Classic Cars and Antique Tractors to participate in the parade; however, they are not eligible to win prizes.
- Santa will be making an appearance!! We ask that no other “Santa’s” participate.
Date: Dec.1, 2022
Float Line-Up: Begins at 5:15 PM.
How to Line-Up: Floats will need to enter from the Intermediate off of Old Robinson Rd. and drive around the back of the High School. Line forms at the High School entrance off of Tate, closest to HS Baseball Fields, and is first come first serve. Find a map here.
Judging: Begins at 5:30 PM
Parade: Begins at 6:00 p.m. from Robinson High School and ends at Peplow Park.
Deadline to Enter: Tuesday, November 29th,at the close of business. You can enter here.
Contest: The cash prize for Robinson ISD entries will be $150 for first place. A second cash prize of $150 will be awarded to the overall first-place winner (excluding school entries).