Craft and Food Vendor Info and Opportunities
Vendor applications are no longer being accepted for the 2019 Robinson Festival. If you would like to be notified when applications opening for 2020 please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
• Applications will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Applications will not be accepted by telephone or fax.
• Electricity is available for purchase but is not required. Any generators brought by the vendor must be quiet.
• Vendor supplies all tables, tents, chairs, display units, etc.
• No more than two food vendors will be allowed to sell the same main food items.
• Only one food vendor per category.
• No two alike vendor booths will be allowed.
• Food Exhibitors must include a copy of your McLennan County Temporary Food Establishment Permit and General Liability Certificate.
• Food vendor booths are $125, craft vendor booths are $50, electricity is $25.
• Exclusivity is available for individual food items at $25 per item.
Example: A food vendor would like exclusivity to sell corn dogs and corn in a cup. The corn dog exclusivity would be $25 and the corn in the cup exclusivity would be an additional $25 equaling $50 total in addition to the booth rental fee.
• Applications will be reviewed; accepted entries will be notified.
A full list of all rules and regulations can be found here.
- Baylor Scott & White Health - Rehabilitation Service
- Becky's Tupperware Treasures
- Branded Bloom Boutique
- Charm City Spices
- Color Street
- DIY Diva Designs
- Hicks Custom Creation
- Landmark Chiropractic
- Nana's Dollhouse Boutique
- Nerd Alert Creative
- On Top of That Boutique
- Paparazzi Accessories
- Pics & Gifts
- Quilted Lovelies
- Scentsy Fragrance
- Shear Shenanigans
- Simply Magical Vacations by Heather
- Sparrow Lane Designs
- Stacy's Jewelry
- Total Freedom Health
- The Wild Gypsy of Waco
- World Cup Cafe & Fair Trade @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>