Welcome to the City of Robinson Human Resource Department where we believe in an open-door policy and we take great pride in providing the highest level of support to our employees.
Work for Robinson
The City of Robinson is an exciting and growing community located southeast of the Waco area, employing 74 full-time employees and 1 part-time employee.
Robinson adopted a charter in 1999 making it a home-rule city operating under the Council-Manager form of government. The City Council is comprised of a mayor and six council members, all elected at large. The City Council appoints a professional city manager who is responsible for the implementation of City Council policy and the day-to-day operation of the organization.
Consider joining a challenging and rewarding workplace where we work together to make Robinson a great place to Connect. Grow. Live.
- Create a successful and competitive workforce by recruiting and retaining the most qualified individuals
- Promote employee health, safety, and wellness
- Develop human resource policies that meet the needs of the organization and comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Develop training programs designed to meet the future needs of the city's workforce
- Manage the classification and compensation of positions to accommodate the ever-changing needs of city departments
- Equal Opportunity
The City of Robinson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy governs all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.