This service is for residential customers ONLY and ONLY residential materials will be accepted. Proof of residency will be checked prior to entrance. Materials from contractors or business owners are NOT ALLOWED and will be turned away at the gate. City staff will not be available to help place bulk items in the containers so make sure to bring enough help to get items in the 40-yard roll off. Note: A 40-yard roll off is about 8 feet tall.
ONLY bulk items are allowed in the container. Brush will remain on the ground.
Items NOT Allowed:
- Any household chemicals including pesticides & herbicides
- Paint, paint thinner, paint remover, solvents or similar materials
- Electronics of any kind
- Oil, hydraulic fluid, gasoline or similar materials
- Automobile parts or any machinery containing oils or other fluids
- Tires of any kind
- Appliances containing CFCs, and
- Items too large to fit within the walls of the roll off
Reminder: Customers have the option to set bulk/brush items at their curb to be collected weekly, during their normal collection day (more info). For hazardous materials, customers may use the At Your Door Special Hazardous Waste Collection offered monthly with their Waste Management services. Find more information and set up an appointment here or call 1-800-449-7587.
More info here.