Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water and Utilities

  1. Application for Utility Services

    Application to set up Water, Wastewater, and Solid Waste services

  2. Cart Assistance Request Form

    Form to request assistance with solid waste collection carts if you are anyone residing in your household is unable to move them back... More…

  3. Extra Cart Request Form

    Submit this form if you would like to request additional solid waste and/or recycling carts for an additional fee.

  4. Undefined High-Water Use Bill Adjustment Application

    Application to submit a request for a high-water bill adjustment.

  1. Automatic Draft Cancellation

    Form to request cancel automatic draft for utility account.

  2. Discontinue Service Request Form

    Form to discontinue utility services account.

  3. Leak Adjustment Request Form

    Form to request a leak adjustment.